© LHBS/Radio Broadgreen 1975-2023 Registered Charity 508557 (England & Wales)
Liverpool Hospital Broadcasting Service
This charity LHBS is made up from volunteers from all walks of life with one goal - to assist the running of this charity. LHBS accept applications for membership from any person who is able to assist and feel they can contribute in the long term.
As we are all volunteers, we cannot accept applications from persons looking for work-experience. *Conditions apply. Our latest vacancies are posted HERE.
*Terms and conditions apply. Applicants subject to DBS clearance and the completion of application as a trust volunteer. Applicants must be over 16, 18 OR 21 years of age (depending on position applied for).
Applying to work at Radio Broadgreen
Members wishing to work at the Warmington Lodge Studios, based in the grounds of the Broadgreen Health park, have to take part in a two part application process (LHBS and RLUHT) that will require applicants to be processed via the Liverpool Universities NHS Trust Volunteers Services department.
1. Apply to LHBS/Radio Broadgreen via email.
2. If there are vacancies available, you will be asked to complete an application form and attend an informal interview at the Radio Broadgreen studios.
Following the interview, if accepted, you will be required to complete the NHS Trust Volunteer application process:
1. You will be asked to apply for processing via the online NHS TRAC system when vacancies are advertised.
2. If successful, you may be asked to attend an interview at Royal Hospital or via Teams®.
3. If successful, you will be required to take part in ID and DBS checks (if applicable) at HR in London Road.
*You will require photo ID (Passport/Drivers licence), proof of your home address and supply two business/work referees for references.
4. If successful, you may have to attend Occupational health check at Aintree Hospital.
5. If successful you will have to attend the Core Skills H&S induction (half day).
6. If successful, you will be assigned by Volunteer Services to Radio Broadgreen.